The 65mm Reclaimed Rustic Weathered Table - Wax Finish
Design your own Dining Table with Acumen Collection.
|Handmade by artisans in England
|65mm Reclaimed Scaffold Boards
|5 x Wax finishes available including complementary pot of wax.
|Variable leg designs and finish options.
|Klarna Buy Now Pay Later financing available
|Free Shipping to UK Mainland
The table pictured is 160cm x 90cm x 65mm finished in Clear Wax & Black Raw Steel Square frame.
Suitable for all the family, the Reclaimed Rustic Weathered table will add a sleek farmhouse industrial aesthetic to your dining area.
Available as a standalone piece or with matching Rustic Weathered benches as optional extras.
Handmade to order by our Acumen master craftsman in a respectful and responsible way, using ethically sourced sustainable materials that offer slightly different finishes ensuring a unique result.
- Design your own dining table with our configurable options.
- Constructed from reclaimed timber that maintains the marks, cracks and gaps from its former life. The imperfections in the timber are its character
- Both the table and bench have hand fabricated legs made from 100x50mm box steel 3mm thickness.
- We weld our table legs by hand, which means we can ensure welds penetrate the steel, making them unbreakable.
- Plastic feet offer floor protection plus additional felt pads can be used if required.
- The dimensions colour and finish of your table can be made completely bespoke.
- As standard the steel is left raw with a rust proof clear lacquer applied.
- We can apply powder coating to the steel in any RAL colour on request.
- The table & bench top is sanded and waxed with a range of Fiddes supreme wax polishes to ensure a beautiful smooth finish whilst highlighting the natural patina of the timber.
- The timber will need to be re-waxed every 12-24 months, we supply a spare pot of wax with each table, enough for the first reapplication.
|Table H variable x W variable x D variable (choose via drop downs)
|Distance between table legs is 75% of table length
|E.g. at 200cm table length the table legs are 150cm apart
|Bench H variable x W variable x D variable (choose via drop downs)
The available size options are standard size variables, our tables can be made to any size, and with any finish option. Contact us with your requirements for a free quote!
Leg Design & Finish
Box Steel Leg Design
Both the table and bench have hand fabricated legs made from chunky 50x50mm box section steel which is 3mm thick. Other box section sizes are available on request.
We offer 6 leg designs in various finishes. All of our legs are hand made to order and constructed from 100mm x 50mm x 3mm mild steel box section.
Click images to zoom in 🔍
Box Steel Finish
The steel box section legs can have a range of finishes:
Raw Steel Clear Lacquer
The black raw steel is cleaned and given a coat of clear lacquer enhances the raw industrial feel of the steel whilst providing a robust layer of rust proof protection.
If you prefer to have a powder coating applied to the steel we can accommodate this and can offer any RAL colour. The standard powder coat finishes of matte black and gloss black are available via the product options.
Silver Brushed Steel - Clear Lacquer
Brushed stainless steel is cleaned and given a coat of clear lacquer enhancing the raw industrial feel of the steel whilst providing a robust layer of rust proof protection.
All of our timber is sourced from a local reclamation yard and as standard has a 65mm thickness. The imperfections from previous use add tremendous character to the timber and we strive to maintain as much of the rustic wear as possible.
We carefully and generously apply two coats of premium Fiddes wax in our workshop enhancing all the natural features of the timber.
Please note - The timber will need to be re-waxed every 12-24 months, we supply a spare pot of wax with each table, enough for the first reapplication.
Click below to order timber samples:
Alternatively, click on the below images for a closer look at the finishes 🔍
Made to Order - Lead Time 4-6 Weeks.
If you have a tight deadline.
Click here to Contact Us
Due to the bespoke nature of this product returns are not accepted. We will email multiple images to each customer during the build process so rest assured you will know exactly what your table looks like prior to dispatch.
Q. Do you offer different timber types?
A. Yes if you have a specific timber requirement and we can source it we are happy to offer a free quote.
Q. Can we go for thicker steel for the legs?
A. Yes as long as we can source it you can have a wider gauge steel.
Q. We would like to colour match to existing furniture, is that possible?
A. Yes we offer a sample service. Please email us pictures, preferably in day light, of your furniture you would like us to colour match to and we will send you some small wood samples in the post.
Q. We have a specific date we need the table by can you accommodate this?
A. Yes if you give us enough notice and the lead time is achievable by our workshop we will book the courier in advance so that we can guarantee you delivery on your required day.