2 Shelf Chunky Pipe Shelving Unit - Floor Mounted
|Handmade to Order
|Kiln dried sustainably sourced pine or reclaimed scaffold boards
|Finished in Fiddes supreme wax
|Bespoke sizes accepted
|Furniture grade rust proof pipe work
|Outstanding 5 star reviews on our full shelving range
We recommend using our timber sampling service if you are trying to colour match to existing furniture.
Handmade in England.
Sturdy steel pipes and matching cast fittings serve as the structure for our 3 shelf floor mounted industrial pipe shelving unit.
Support structure is constructed from 1.05 inch diameter steel pipes in a range of 2 rust proof finishes.
- Finish 1: Antique Black offers a smooth clear coat of varnish over an anthracite grey finish.
- Finish 2: Matte Black offers a powder coated black finish.
Each finish comes with matching cast fittings at the joints.
The shelves are made from 38mm reclaimed pine and come in 5 different premium Fiddes wax colours.
The shelving unit pictured is modern planed Jacobean.
The timber can be finished in a Rustic Weathered or Modern Planed see product images.
We also offer a 3,4 & 6 shelf variation of the same industrial pipe shelving unit, click here to view our full range of Industrial Pipe Shelving.
Each shelf can hold up to 35kg.
Prefer timber samples before you order? Click below:
- 75cm (H) x 22cm (D) x Variable Width
- Space between each shelf is 35cm (see product image).
- Shelves available from 60cm wide to 150cm wide.
- Shelves are 22cm deep & 3.5cm thickness as standard.
- Requires fixing to the wall to be stable.
- Fixings suitable for masonry wall included.
Require a bespoke width?
If the shelf width isn't listed in the drop-down simply choose the closest match (rounded up) and add your exact size in the text box below the size drop down. Note this option only applies to shelf length, if you require a bespoke depth or thickness please contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering.
- Rustic weathered shelves are reclaimed scaffold boards and sourced from the UK.
- The reclaimed timber is air dried in our warm workshop for a minimum of 2 years prior to being used. This ensures the timber is perfect for furniture and moisture free.
- Modern planed shelves are new Scandinavian pine sourced from the UK.
- The modern planed finish is fine, even and straight grained and has none of the imperfections of rustic weathered timber.
- Made from high quality 1.05 inch diameter rust free pipes & solid timber
- Pipes are ready for furniture use and will have no oil residue on them
- Easy, simple and unique design
- Add additional shelving space easily and effortlessly
- Perfect for home or commercial premises
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Mounting hardware included
- Detailed assembly instructions included upon delivery. Instructions for future reference.
- We have an outstanding reputation, check out our 5 star reviews by clicking here.
We carefully and generously apply two coats of premium Fiddes wax to our rustic weathered and modern planed timbers in our workshop, enhancing all the natural features and wood grain of both timber types.
Click below to order timber samples:
Alternatively, click on the below images to zoom in 🔍
Our rustic weathered timber has a rough sawn finish resulting in a courser grain with more structure and definition.
Our modern planed timber is given a planed finish resulting in a sleek modern finish.
Our steel pipes come in an Antique Black or Matte black finish with matching cast iron fittings at the joint.
Click image to zoom in 🔍
Assembly & Carton
Simple threaded pipe design.
35 x 30 x 15cm
In stock - Lead time 2-3 weeks.
30 DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS ON OUR FULL PIPE SHELVING RANGE
Q. Do you offer different timber types?
A. Yes if you have a specific timber requirement and we can source it we are happy to offer a free quote.
Q. Can we reduce or increase the height of the unit / amount of shelves?
A. Yes we can. Please contact us with your bespoke requirement and we will be happy to offer a free quote.
Q. We would like to colour match to existing furniture, is that possible?
A. Yes we offer a sample service. Please email us pictures, preferably in day light, of your furniture you would like us to colour match to and we will send you some small wood samples in the post.
Q. We have a specific date we need the shelving unit by can you accommodate this?
A. Yes if you give us enough notice and the lead time is achievable by our workshop we will book the courier in advance so that we can guarantee you delivery on your required day.
Q. We would like to order in bulk for a commercial premises, is this possible?
A. Yes we can supply these shelving units in bulk, however the lead times may need to