Warranty & Returns
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
We understand that ordering furniture you have never seen before can be a daunting experience! That's why to give you complete peace of mind, Acumen Collection offers a 30 Day Change of Mind Policy meaning you have the option to return any unused item in its original packaging that you have bought from Acumen Collection for any reason within 30 days of delivery.
If you would like to return your item for a refund, please follow the below instructions:
- Email email@example.com with information of your order number and item that you wish to return.
- You will receive confirmation that the return is acceptable in its current condition and a return pick up will be organised by Acumen Collection. Our courier will pick the item up from your property on a day and time agreed with yourself.
- The item can be opened, but not used, worn or damaged, and in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive it.
- This Change of Mind Policy does not apply to clearance Sales items. Clearance items are clearly identified on our website.
- Please do not stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place the postage label that we provide on the outer packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used for your original order. You will be refunded the total invoiced minus the initial and return postage charges, even if you receive free delivery on the original invoice *.
- Certain types of bespoke products may not be returned under this policy. We will clearly inform you if the bespoke order you are making is not covered under this policy prior to you placing the initial order (usually due to the product not being deemed resalable).
* Representative example with paid shipping:
- Invoice total £300 + £30 = £330
- Acumen Collection incur a further £30 to return the item
- Customer will receive a £270 refund.
* Representative example with free shipping:
- Invoice total £300 (£30 P&P is incurred by Acumen Collection)
- Acumen Collection incur a further £30 to return the item.
- Customer will receive a £240 refund.
If the requirements are not satisfied, Acumen Collection reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
WARRANTY ON DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
If for any reason there is a fault with an item the goods should be returned to Acumen Collection, the return cost will be covered by our company and at our discretion we will refund the purchase price or repair and return the goods to you or send new goods or parts out as a replacement, this shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
You will need to notify Acumen Collection within 30 working days and provide us with a detailed description including images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.