|Handmade to order in our Bedfordshire based workshop
|Available in 20cm and 22cm depths as standard.
|45mm kiln dried PEFC rough sawn pine ethically sourced from the UK
|6 x premium wax finishes available
|Frame is finished in raw steel clear lacquer or matte black as standard. Other RAL colours are available on request.
We have an outstanding reputation, check out our 5 star reviews by clicking here
The Arundel - Rustic Industrial Console Table
Handmade in England
First console table pictured is 80cm (H) x 20cm (D) x 100cm (L) Clear Wax / Rustic Weathered / Raw Steel frame.
Second console table pictured is 70cm (H) x 22cm (D) x 100cm (L) Lime Wax / rustic weathered / raw steel frame.
Handmade to order and made to measure rustic console table.
Available in a wide range of sizes, timber & steel finishes. Made from kiln dried chunky Scandinavian pine, each plank is carefully selected and hand-finished to a very high standard. This includes sanding and finishing with two generous coats of 'Fiddes' supreme wax.
The board can hold up to 25kg.
Do you have a chunky skirting board?
No problem... add the thickness of your skirting board in the text box on the cart page and we’ll create a recessed lip between the board and the steel frame. This will result in your board being flush to your wall and the frame being flush to your skirting board.
Prefer timber samples before you order?
- H x D x L Variable
- For a bespoke size use the custom shelf length option in the product variants.
- Lengths available from 80cm wide to 120m wide.
- Shelves are 22cm or 20cm deep & 4.5cm thickness as standard.
- We supply a small wall fixing to hold the board to the wall if necessary.
- Fixings suitable for masonry wall included.
We carefully and generously apply two coats of premium Fiddes wax to our rustic weathered and modern planed timbers in our workshop, enhancing all the natural features and wood grain of both timber types.
Click below to order timber samples:
Alternatively, click on the below images to zoom in 🔍
Our rustic weathered timber has a rough sawn finish resulting in a courser grain with more structure and definition.
Our modern planed timber is given a planed finish resulting in a sleek modern finish.
Adding optional metal end bands to one end or each end of the timber also adds an enhanced industrial aesthetic to the piece.
We use 25mm x 2.5mm steel square section welded by hand, which means we ensure welds penetrate the steel, making it unbreakable.
The frame can be finished in a raw steel with clear lacquer or matte black powder coat for +£15.
A small L shaped bracket can be supplied as an optional extra to enable a fixing to your wall should you need some extra stability.
- Rustic weathered boards are reclaimed and sourced from the UK.
- Rustic Weathered timber is air dried in our warm workshop for a minimum of 2 years prior to being used. This ensures the timber is perfect for furniture and moisture free.
- Modern planed shelves are PEFC kiln dried Scandinavian pine with a planed finish, sourced from the UK.
- The modern planed finish is fine, even and straight grained and has none of the imperfections of rustic weathered timber.
- Perfect for home or commercial premises
- Mounting hardware included (if required)
- The table top and legs will arrive separately due to size and weight consideration.
- Self-assembly - 5 minutes (requires a screwdriver)
- We have an outstanding reputation, check out our 5 star reviews by clicking here.
Lead Time - 2-3 weeks dispatched via a Parcelforce 48 Hour Service.
30 DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS
Q. Do you offer different timber types?
A. Yes if you have a specific timber requirement and we can source it we are happy to offer a free quote.
Q. Can we reduce or increase the height of the unit?
A. Yes we can. Please contact us with your bespoke requirement and we will be happy to offer a free quote.
Q. We would like to colour match to existing furniture, is that possible?
A. Yes we offer a sample service. Please email us pictures, preferably in day light, of your furniture you would like us to colour match to and we will send you some small wood samples in the post.
Q. We have a specific date we need the shelving unit by can you accommodate this?
A. Yes if you give us enough notice and the lead time is achievable by our workshop we will book the courier in advance so that we can guarantee you delivery on your required day.
Q. We would like to order in bulk for a commercial premises, is this possible?
A. Yes we can supply these shelving units in bulk, however the lead times may need to be extended depending on stock levels. Please email us with your bulk order request.